Thursday, August 25, 2011

Writing and engineering

I have progressed by being a once in a while writer to a diligent, consistent writer. Writing is a passion for me. I cannot leave it. Just as I cannot leave my typing. Typing has a wonderful scope today. Moreover, if you can write well and think clear then you have abundance opportunities left. I am proud that I have done my graduate when only 6% of the people do graduation in a country like ours. Moreover, there are fewer engineers. You may ask me what is common about writing and being an engineer. I have found personally, not hurting anybodies feeling that engineers are hard working and pretty sincere in what they do. This is not only true for me but also for others. I must say that they are working hard without even seeing them. This is how we were brought up. Our syllabus was vast, our assignments were gruelling and we have to say yes in the most difficult of times. Now a days, people don't value hard working people. They have a bent for smarter people. This thought has been going on in my mind whether I should be hard working as I used to be or become smarter. I still would place my bet in hard working category. Why you may ask? The reason is your opinion about smart people will soon change when they fool you. You enjoy if they fool others but you show your anger when they cheat you. This is not fair. What is common with engineering and writing. First, point is that they both require hard work. They both require proper method and rigorous training to become one. Some acquire writing skills but they fail to captivate the hearts of people. This only shows that they ahve not prepared well or they are fooling the people who would read them. Engineers never fool. Very small percentage of people do so and fail to meet the expectation of the world. Saying engineering is the best is also not right. You find capable individuals in different fields with different backgrounds and all of them equally eligible for taking big assignments. These things matter a lot for a person who is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment