Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Life Vs Computer

Since we all are working on our computers throughout the day and don't do much traveling, we don't experience much in our lives, except a very few of us. Most of the time we are facing the computer screen or holding a mobile. Life doesn't happen on the screen or mobile. It has to be lived. That is why Life Vs Computer. Only then we will have something to write and something precious to share. Now we are just exchanging information that we see on the net, which is there for every one of us. We all seem to have been devoured by ADHD. But how long will we share about websites, a month or two, after that what.
I myself spend near about 7 to 8 hours on my computer either doing my typing practice or surfing flipkart or some other worthy websites. Some months back mujme bhoot chad gaya tha ki main writer banoo. The itch is still is there. But it has lessened over the time.




To surprise myself, I bought Corel Draw Instruction guide and am planning to learn the tricks and tips from the book so that it will prove useful to me at some stage. Comparitively, it is a nice one, because I have even bought some things which are not upto my satisfaction.




For a surprise 2, my sister is intending to come this Saturday. Now Raksha Bandhan is about to come. I had thought of giving R K Narayan - Mahabharat to my sister. I had also planned to give some other books but at the end my mother asked me Rs. 1000 to buy something for her. That was a big fatka for me I could see a big hole in my pocket. Otherwise, she i.e. my mom is a nice lady, she generally talks of rounded numbers and she always picks up the greater onem I don't deny that she has been kind to me also whenever i go out. Probably she will buy some dress material or bangles or earings or something of that kind.


Bye!
Happy Raksha Bandhan and before that Happy Independence day.

No comments:

Post a Comment