Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Reading well

YOu may not know my other side. I am a far more diligent reader. I like reading non fiction books. We all must have a reading habit. My first question was do we really improve when you read. The answer for which I was trying to find and seems to have partially found it. I went through a summary of a book. It states that memory changes when subjected to authority. Reading is that authority. And once you read you register something. Reading must not be blind. It must be easy to recall later. How do we recall? We recall only if we understand and make meaning. They all must be logical and touch your emotions and feelings.

Reading is a passion, one more passion. I find it very difficult to read but yet I do it. Most of the time I spend reading. I am very happy about that. But does that change you. The answer is a resounding yes. I love my reading as any other educated man will do. Life cannot be read. But we can know a lot about life if we are able to read good books. All gentleman and gentleladies have a bent towards reading. I once again tell you that reading is not linear. It has to be understood and to understand you must be able to dribble your eyes up and down, sideways and sometimes even come back to understand what the author wants to say.

Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment