Thursday, August 25, 2011

What about my typing

I am back with my typing speed. I know many of you may not care about typing. But believe me they are the most necessary skills for any educated literate person. Do not forget that both educated and literate people are different in the way they approach reading material or writing things down. Literate is the most basic form. It is a tool by which education has to be acquired. I love my language. It is free. No one has copyright. It can be learnt any where. They call it English. I am putting whatever effort I can in improving this wonderful language. People might be tired hearing that I am again talking about this language. Some might be even bored. But you don't knwo what this language can do once you have a command over it. Any language has got power. The power to speak up in front of a crowd or to write letters for bureaucrats and similar other things can only be done if you have good language skills. This is not only true for the past generation but is proving to be an invaluable tool for the coming generation. China is a big example as an English embracing nation. They are trying to beat America in their own game. Chinese don' t like Americans. They are very proud of their nation. They don't feel that America deserves the credit for what all things happens in the world. Neither do they feel that America has the holiest of values compared to other countries. The nation was very selfish when it came to World War II/. They supplied armaments to unknown small nations so that they can fill their pockets. Their indefatiguable notion about themselves was soon broken by the Vietnamese in their own war. Every body knows about it. Being defeated by a small nation is highly embrassing. Coming back to typing.

I am starting to write a book on typing. They are so precious I cannot tell you. They are the ones which I would publish in my late 50s. May be after I write enough. It could be by the time that all typing work will be replaced by something else. There is already a voice typing. But is very disturbing. One cannot talk to type. Talking makes the whole room atmosphere hotch potch and no one can concentrate on his work. I adore typing and I am very proud of typing skills. I will however share with you one tip for typing well. Do not see the screen while typing neither do you see the keyboard.

Happy typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment