Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mom's assignment

Today, I got an assignment from my mom. Would you believe this what kind of assignment it was? It was sticking alphabets from A to Z and numbers from 1 to 30. It was wonderful to do something with your hand. It was highly relaxing and for a long time I have not experienced that pleasure. I don' t know why.

My mom teaches in a school. She has been working there for the past 25 years. She is a teacher. She is very strict with students, that is who she used to be then. I don't think that she is as strict as before. She has tamed herself and become more accomodating as a teacher. She must have realized that she has to be an elder sister and a disciplining mother at the same time. Vociferous she is when it comes to teaching. She is patient with me at certain times that is what she carries with her while teaching in her school. I only wish that her students learn things well and they realize that a teacher cannot do every thing. They don't have a magic wand. Parents, neighbours, colleagues, friends, siblings all have a role to play in what one becomes, a gentle man or a gentle lady.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment