Thursday, August 25, 2011

A call from a company

I failed to tell you that I am searching for a job. Never ever have I missed a job so earnestly. I have realized the pain of not having a job and I shall never ever commit such harakiri. I am very serious about having one and next time it will never be me who will show my back. I am going to do it whole heartedly. Before I tell you this I shall tell you why I left my previous job. It is because for the whole and sole reason what every body knows is salary. Salary, Salary and only Salary. Salaries are the pride of any man it is a support for any woman. With this in mind I would never, never miss a job.

I received a call today from one of the employers to whom I had sent my resume' as per the advertisement given by them in one of the newspapers. 'Ascent' you must have heard it. It is quite a local name for job searchers and management columns. We all need jobs, don't we. I have to prepare as to what questions they would ask. The most valuable question is what were you doing for the past 10 months. I have the answer ready. I travelled across the city and faced 19 interviews along with my CV and could find none. I also sent online registration from naukri.com to nearly 150 companies. No reply from them at all. Either they don't want me or I don't want them. Some were within the city some were outside the city. I never ever thought that I would face such difficult times finding a job and working for it. My work ethic is never questionable, and that is what I fear. Sometimes I take it too far ahead without realizing it. Any way, wish me all the best for my new job as Executive Assistant to MD.

Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment