Thursday, August 25, 2011

Are marriages made in heaven?

Dear Friends, Things have changed and I am grown up. Time for most other things are fleeting. Much have I acquired over the past few years. Learning has been immeasurable. I have made my friends and foes. They are however not so serious. Any way, coming back. I was about to tell you when would I marry. The first thing would be to ask whether YOU are married. If that is the case. Please share your experience. I am hungry for knowing what happens to anyone after marriage. Are your family members really a burden? Do you see sacrifice the what you are doing is an irrational argument with life? Is this sacrifice better on this side or on that side? All these things are cropping on my mind for the time being. I too have crossed 30 years. People generally marry somewhere here only. Moreover, there is not much that I can promise to my spouse; The fact is I don' t know anyone. The whom I knew left. There is not much to talk about. Marriage as they say is made in heaven. I doubt. Nothing by man is made in heaven except the rain drops that we see. I don't find myself competent in this area of life. Once again if possible kindly reply back to me. I am wholeheartedly waiting for your response. I may disagree in certain areas of your life you have made a decision to marry a wrong person, this only future will tell as to who has made the right decision and who has made a wrong one. Happy married life. Learn something from somebody who have married happily.



Thankyou in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment