Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My writing passion

Dear Colleagues, you are seeing here the next phenomenon on writing. Yes, that's me. Quite bold. Yes, quite true as well. These finger tips are running and asking for more work. I am here with more things to read. My unique selling proposition, I make short stories fast, and eventually I write letters and emails faster and better. They are purely official so there is not much to mention about it. Recall the last time you met a writer. THis writer is more meticulous than all the writers you have had experience with. People say I am crazy. I agree, Nothing less than that. You need not be a poor, swollen eyed, empty pocketed, old clothed author. Writers today are different. India wants more writers. Because they are one of the only breed who take lives seriously. OThers are too much involved in having peace of mind. Writing a hundred page can break your neck, break your back if not done carefully. Passion breaks it. But that is what attachment is all about. Attachment to your occupation and attachment to your craft.

100% people want to be a writer. 20% start, 10% get to the middle and 1 percent write. Fewer than that become famous. Writing is a marvellous profession. I love it. I know so do you. Sitting and writing in front of the computer is all what it takes. I say break your back. That is what will give you pleasure, more pleasure than anything else in the world can. The next thing that will give you pleasure is a job well done. Don't write frivolously, write with care. The other person is judging you time and again, time and again, time and again.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment