Thursday, August 25, 2011

My sister's assignment

Today, I received a mail from my sister regarding leave for my mother from her school for about 20 days or so. She wants all of us to stay at her home to take care of kids. Nothing wrong. If she doesn't ask my mom who else would she ask. I am quite reticent to go there. I don't feel like home when I go there. Children play with me for some times and after that they become bored and they bore me too. I read something but how long can I read. There is no end to it. As you know by now that I am a voracious reader that doesn't mean that I am a 24 hour reader.

She is going to an assignment for IPS Training at Madhya Pradesh. I was quite surprised. She is doing well at what she does well. She probably likes her job even though it is taxing at times. She wants to be independent and others also be independent. She has managed that pretty well. She has also allowed children to be independent. That is a bonus. Children like their mother but they know that she needs some time doing her work. Very private, but very revealing and true as well. She is doing well. That is what I can see from an outsider.

Tell me about your siblings also if you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment