Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Writing Functional and Aesthetic

Hi! Give me a break.

I feel that I am more convincing at functional writing rather than writing aesthetically. Poetical, is just not I am comfortable with. But aesthetic writer is what I aspire to become. You cannot write formal letters without a dash of salt , what I mean is without a dash of aestheticism attached to it. You have to use Figures of Speech, Idioms, Phrasal verbs and other means to write really really well. They take their own time. Those flowery languages are essentially good for advertisements and fictions. Now a days, even fiction are barred from flowery languages. The sales letter or copy writer as they are called is the only place in business who write their language really aesthetically. It is commendable to write aesthetically for business. It keeps the reader motivated, enthralling and interesting. So keep writing anything you want but better is to decide whether you want to write business letters or personal letters. Both require effort. However, I would say business letters are easier than writing personal letters. Personal letters have more fallacies , but business letters are succinct and cannot be untrue.

No comments:

Post a Comment