Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A visit to my company

I remember day before yesterday I went to my earlier organization. The surprising thing is that there was nothing surprising. There were two old, senior men sitting beside the gate. I had asked one of them to tell me where Mr. XYZ would be. He probably had some doubt. He went through the phone list and then asked me whether he was Dr. XYZ. He also enquired whether I have his mobile number. Nothing was sure. He also communicated with the other person in case he knew Mr XYZ. He asked me whether he was an employee or a manager. I replied instantly, he is a manager. Probably even a plant manager. He was very senior to all of us. All attempts went vain. So I asked him whether I would get the plant phone number. He instantaneously gave me and then I was relieved. He told me to come some other day. But at that time I resisted because I felt it is better to call and go. Also go when he is free from the days work. I didn't know who was I going to meet. He could be a very senior person or even junior. I caught my train and I came back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment