Thursday, July 7, 2011

Machinery handbook

You may wonder why there is a stark difference in the tempo and a sudden change in topic. Yes, I feel I have learnt something during this nonsense gap. I had gone through what I know and I finally felt where my calling is. I have decided that I would do engineering for the next few years and maybe throughout my life, can't say.

Engineering is a wonderful profession and I would like to pursue it further. Not only do I have realized that there is a commercial bent to it but also the technical side to it which I am more inclined to. I wonder how well would i do in this profession. This is also called maintenence. But I am sure that I too have a bent of mind towards engineering to be more specific mechanical engineering. I went through some of my old book, sent resume to my earlier employer. I am just waiting for a call. Tomorrow I am going to one employer where I had done my Industrial training.

Please wish me luck.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment