Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Garden, Police station, Job

You may wonder how have I written a title: Garden, Police station and job. Yes, today I went to MT for vacancy as a mathematics teacher.. They asked me what would I specialize in. That lady sitting on the other side of the desk told me that I have two options one algebra and other geometry. It didn't take me time to say that I wanted to teach algebra. They asked for my CV. I had to find it and couldn't find early. I was pretty embarassed for not getting the CV on time.
Unfortunately, the lady said that she would handover the resume to her HR Department and they will call me.

Then I went to garden. It was a pretty long walk. By the time I thought the book shop will be open but it wasn't. Why even I don't know. Today is Tuesday. I walked, walked and walked. Then on arriving at the garden I had to find a place. I was really tired after my yesterday's walk. I sat down on a bench and for one hour I sat beside a man who was sleeping on the next bench. He seemed to take a nap. I wondered he would get up. He didn't even after a long time woke up. His paper flew down. There were many people in the garden. I thought either all of them are without job like me for the time being. Any way, from there I took a walk and I saw many light hearted youngsters. I was enthralled by it. It reminded me of my old days.

Then walking and walking I had not even had my lunch. I went to drink one energee. It was 17 bugs pretty expensive. I remember I used to drink at 12 bugs. Any way inflation you see. Catches hold of every one.

I returned to my house. Then I saw if there is any email in my Gmail account. From there here I am sitting to say what happened throughout the day. Oh, yes I went to police station to draw the line straight on my neigbours tendency to intimidate me. This is still not completed. Hope it completes as early as possible.

Adieu! Quite a sad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment