Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hindi is back

Welcome to the new me. The me that I was finding for a long time. I had made certain resolutions for the blog that I am writing. Things aren't getting so interesting. What should I do? This is what I was thinking yesterday and early morning today. I surfed through the BBC learning website and I was actually searching for help from people who want to write but somehow were not able to do. Could be because of family responsibilities, lack of time or just the fear as to what others will think.

Any way, coming back to what I have started new. This is it. I am thinking of promoting Hinglish now and then through my blog so that people will like to read them. So please welcome my new me. After nearly 100 blogs I have to make some changes to fascinate more people like you. Most of the time I feel that how come with so much information around, one optimizes one's search. I know they use these marketing tricks, where they use certain words that will help them to move up the search engine list. They call it Search Engine Optimization. These tricks don't bother me. New name old tricks.

Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment