Wednesday, May 4, 2011

typpp

I have been typing for quite a long time by now. I hvae increased my speed tremendously but some how for know not what reason I am stuck between 80 and 90. It doesn't seem to get ahead of it. I did make a 100 score a few days back. Even I have made 92, 96, 98 on few other occasion s. I am really proud of it. But I have found that you need to change your style to get ahead of this 90 mark.

I have tried things like not seeing the typing material, slow start, the errors never seem to go away. What should I do is still a question. Websites don't offer many things about this. I have tried to search them but unable to find one more trick in my pocket. Typing well is a wonderful experience. I insist everyone should learn typing. It helps in emails, letter writing, presentations, project assignment. etc. These activities take most of our time. The stream of conscious with which we are able to type gives a lot more natural feel role to it. It is as if we are speaking or making a public speech to an audience.

Nice having you hear me.

Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment