Sunday, May 1, 2011

My neighbors

My neighbors. What do I do? Day and night, morning and afternoon, you name it and they are waiting for me to fall down. Very few give signs of being well wishers. I am really really and really tired of them at times.

Name Hidden (Pitty) says every word that I say in my head to myself. This makes my life terribly difficult. I don't know what kind of technology they have. I don't want to know it, stop it. In the mean time, God soften your laws. Men are not worth it. Some of your magic tricks on us makes us laugh but others make us cry. Moreover, my concern for my job has increased now. My concern for my GATE exam has also increased. I don't feel right. Just not right.

I have more to say... I shall be back.

Me on the other hand have also become bitter. I don't like bitter people. They are victims of the ways of the world. I am coming out of it but their torture has become more and more rigid. They are on the other hand too bold in pinning me down. Why so? Commonsense tells me that they are either acting on other's pressure or doing and adding some masalas of their own. They are following some authority. I don't know who it is.

Either way. They are asking me to go out. They don't want me to stay in my house. Why? Ask them. I have no real idea. They are becoming bitter and bitter day by day. I can't stand it. I understand why civil and social issues are so taxing. I feel victimized for the present time. I can't read anything, can't write anything. While writing this I am literally feeling their presence. They are shouting a loud no.

Any ways... oh no not any ways... This way is the most torturing thing that I have ever faced in my life. People with brains should work like they have brains.

I need a pill. See ya!

Regards
U NO WHO

No comments:

Post a Comment