Sunday, May 1, 2011

Autograph please film stars

I have my own icons who I like. Besides personally who I know, I like celebrities like Aishwarya Rai, Aamir Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan recently. I also like Karan Johar. Is this pretty out and out.? Yes, this is.

These icons have a separate place in my heart and the moment I see them my mood changes and they give me a new energy to work ahead. What is so special? I really don't know. Having icons may sound childish but they are not. We align ourselves well when we see these people. They radiate so much power. Good, charismatic power. I shall in the due course tell or not tell about why do I like them. Each of them have their own plus points. Making a general statement I would say it is not only me who likes them but the entire of India. Are we not proud to have filmmakers and icons like them. They just pick up the right project, they maneouver their lives so well. They are mortals having immortal names. They will not be forgotten for the next 1000 years. The then historians and archeologists will come to know how they looked like and what these people did. They will write pages and pages about these people. They just make lives so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment