Sunday, May 1, 2011

My recent interview

One more interview. Tired of it but what to do. The interview was brief and didn't take much of my time. Neither were their any queues. I just waited for 5 minutes and then I was asked to get in. I was applying for the post of a Managerial cadre. The office was lovely. What do I do now? I sat on the chair, and handed over my resume to her. She asked me about my past. I told about my education, work experience, my family background etc. She asked me few more questions and she also meanwhile asked me for the salary. I told her. I cannot tell you what I told her. It was a pretty good, decent interview. Nothing out of sync. Then she told me that she will contact back in a few days.

I went out of the interview desk, the automatic door opened and there I was on the road searching for a rickshaw. Right in front of me there was one. I fortunately didn't have to wait for long. They are quite efficient at certain times, and quite negative at certain times. I cannot blame them all. They have their own reasons. I paid the cash and then I took a ticket and from Jogeshwari I moved towards Dadar, my home station; walked over the bridge which I am quite used to by know, walked down the road and there it was I was at home.

My interview, I have to keep fingers crossed.

Hopefully through.

No comments:

Post a Comment