Sunday, May 1, 2011

Memoire

I have applied for Assistant Stores manager at Mahindra and Mahindra, Kandivali Divison. Felt great after I saw the company has some posting. I am very much attached to this company because I had a good time working there for my projects. It is a wonderful place and an apt place for people from technical background. There are so many machines, you name it and they have it. The process and good practices are top notch.



I don't know how Mahindra has changed over the time but it is one plant in Mumbai that is huge. I had done my project in the same company. I was in industrial department but I also learnt some IDEAs software. The first few days was very informative. Then I know not for what reason I didn't explore much of the plant. I was given a project and I learnt things on Motion Study and other things. The food on the other hand was excellent. I miss all of those.



The body shop, paint shop, assemblies and sub assemblies all were wonderful. I am keeping my fingers crossed that my application will be accepted and I be their new Assistant Store Manager.




No comments:

Post a Comment