Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Back to Math

Hi everybody.
Wish all of you in good health.
I have restarted working on my math skills. Even though I am on Day 2/2.5 precision matters you see. This is something of a new I am discovering that I am unable to remember what I had read and done long time back. I am also trying to decodify what normal and simple signs of mathematics are about. The more I unveil this secret that more I will divulge in this b,log of mine.

I am now far more wiser than before. But in poor condition. I ahve realized that it is not possible to change the human brain even though things around you can change. Human mind will remain same for the next thousand years or so. Today newspaper says that Osama Bin Laden is death. We are in the 21st century. I don't knwo what kind of reaction his death is going to cause.

Back to Math. I have realized that even thought the equations are same their interpretation are different. I will not make things simplistic for you. But I would request you to relearn what you had learnt, give a new perspective . Since what we did was not within our capacity. We worked without asking questions. Now life poses many questions. and we have to formulate them better.
Math is a wonderful subject but too abstract at times. I just wish I knew more.

Bye do your math well.

No comments:

Post a Comment