Friday, April 29, 2011

Job searching never ending.

I have been searching for a job and unfortunately my hit rate has been pretty pathetic. The problem is not me and neither it is my employer. The whole thing is that I am confused as to what the market has to offer based on my experience. I have also been flexible in my job search and intend to hit before I drop landing up somewhere.

Job market has always been a trouble for job seekers and job hunters. Why is that the right candidate is never there and so is the right company. I am taking a U turn seeing that the next 5 years will be very important for me. All jobs have high responsibilities and are utmost boring. Thanks to Mr Ford. He started assembly line, you see. All companies look the same from inside. The only difference being the layout and no of and the kind of machines.

I am presently searching for a white collar job. My Sir has been very kind to me in helping finding me a job. He is one of the few persons that I like both in his presence and in his absence.

One thing I must say that today's office was wonderful.
Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment