Thursday, September 2, 2010

My precious bag

My bag is more precious than what is inside it. It has lots of space and things that you want aren't neatly arranged. It follows the 80-20 rule. Vital few, trivial many. Most things are pressed into one compartment and while other compartments are almost empty. I explain this for people who are not conversant with the rule.

Now let us dig a bit deeper and know what is there in my bag. It starts with pocket number 1 the outermost pocket. It contains my house keys. The second pocket consists of umbrella and my diary. Two things wrongly placed together. There is a danger of the umbrella wetting the diary. Then in my third pocket I usually carry a bottle of water sometimes tap water sometimes mineral water. I also carry my lunch at times in the same pocket. Then in my fourth and final pocket I carry coins and a few hundred rupees to bear my expenses while traveling anywhere. I also carry a pen knife. It also has my precious railway pass, my PAN Card and all outdated BEST tickets and train tickets. It contains some pens and that is all there to complete this paragraph and my bag.

There is nothing precious in my bag as such. During traveling I sometimes carry a newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment