Saturday, September 11, 2010

Half a century

This is the fiftyfirst blog. Already half a century completed. The experience of blogging seems to have run through my fingers for the past few weeks. I am trying to improve the presentation of my blog. Even though the standard version provided by blogger.com is good, I want to enhance the blog with more pictures and articles worth reading.

As mentioned, my blog is hungry to absorb all the things that go under our nose and remain unidentified in our daily lives. I might have tripped off few important and necessary topics. I need a different eye to view the blog to give constructive comments. Every blogger has a different experience when he tries to update his blogs, the comments he gets, and the changes he does thereafter.

I wish to complete 100 blogs very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment