Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Physically present, mentally absent

My home has four walls, a ceiling and a floor. Does this sound like your home? If yes, you will find it hard to distinguish between my home and your home. However, I will try hard anyhow. Some have 4 more walls, a ceiling and a floor, while others have still more.

My home has some more things. It has a cupboard to store clothes, a TV set, a computer, a cot and some few drawers where the most obvious things are kept. If you don't find anything anywhere else you will find it in the drawer. There is also a ladder that ends touching the top of our roof. Then I have a shelf with old books. There is a kitchen table where most vegetables are cut made of granite rock and there are also shelves close by with ingredients to make lunch and dinner. There are clothes hanging left to dry.

I am sure that your house looks the same. Just like my post my home short and simple. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment