Monday, February 28, 2011

Police at my house

Police, when I saw them I was startled. I didn't know what to say. Should I welcome them? All sorts of things floated my mind. Then when they told they have come to verify my complaint about my neighbor, I thought it the real things are here.

It is an unfortunate incident but it was a brave one. Then they took their statements and told us not to be worried. If anything happens they said that we can call them whenever you like. I do not want to disclose anything in my blog. It was slightly bitter. The policeman even asked that his son was studying IT what can be his future options. I recommended from what I know that he can do his masters or do an MBA. His son seems to have given CET Paper. The cutoffs are high. If he passes the exam with good colors then nothing like it.

Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment