Monday, February 28, 2011

My faulty neigbours

Do you know who is your biggest enemy or friend? They are your neighbours. We seldom realize it. They are the spy, they are your messenger, your grape vine and ultimately people who will carry you to your graveyard when you die.

Unfortunately, I don't have a good neighbour. What do you do about it? The truth is you can do nothing unless you have a rapport with them. Calling an external agency can be risky. This may mar the relation and grain in sourness. What if their family are big? Still and a bigger mess. What if they give you vulgar words, still bad? What if they are not afraid of law and order , worst?

Their presence makes it still a bigger threat. If they surround you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 12 months a year. What do you do? The answer is only to retaliate back or run away. One more option is there, keep mum. But keeping mum, even they can do. Why should I do it? When they encapsulate you from all the sides. It feels like wolves surrounding you in the midst of snow fall. I can only see werewolfs all around. Unfortunately, I thought there would be Mowgli along with them, but I couldn't find him. Who will go out still remains? Obviously, it always be I. Because I am a nice guy.

Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment