Tuesday, February 1, 2011

GATE difficult to open

Dear GATE:
You are too difficult. This is what my conclusion is.

My first option was doing GATE in Mathematics. I understood that I knew my Math only upto 10th. After that I realized that I didn't know anything. Maths is difficult and impossible at times. I don't like taking any other option because it will mean starting from scratch.

I asked my mother to bring a copy of GATE. The first impression itself was not pleasant. The book didn't have proper theory and it asked more from me than I asking more from it. They told me that the book was a panacea for GATE. Unfortuntaley, I became ill after skimming it.

GATE however is a wonderful exam and every one should do after they complete their graduation. The earlier the better. However there are no such rules.

Bye bye GATE.

No comments:

Post a Comment