Friday, September 2, 2011

Our professors

With his arrow like, sharp snout it isn’t enough to describe him. Additionally, he also has a chin protruding, elliptical, sponge-like, and slack; his cheeks sagging and as blunt as a butter knife. I still haven’t described his eyes; they two mesmerizing balls roving hither and thither searching for something precious he can possess or someone foolish whom he can play with. His crows-feet can any day take him to the Hollywood stage: he can be an extraordinary vamp. His entire face is wrinkled; more so, is his forehead. It wonders me when I see them like thin strips of knife cut bread-edges placed one top over the other or layers of yellow flat sandstones as in the Colorado plateau. After all, they represent wisdom.

More or else, he looks like all of us, otherwise. Are you troubled about who this man is? Do you feel I am disclosing every thing to you after you have read my piece? May be some of us will look like him. I recently saw them in my dreams. Again, he was our Professors - old and withered.


No comments:

Post a Comment