Thursday, October 21, 2010

Marriage ended up well

Today there was a marriage near my house in one of the halls. I think no doubt it was a good marriage and my blessings to both groom and bride but the people who were outside the marriage didn't have the civility to keep quite and allow the marriage procession go smoothly.

They were shouting swear words outside the hall and it made the whole marriage efforts dismal. This is not the procession where you want to end up in fights. Some people were entertained by the fight and others were crippled and could do nothing about it, even though their cerebrum said leave the place.

I asked what was going on and there were none who could answer my question. Even they were baffled. Then again there were swear words that people insulted each other. God forbade I think it did not end up in a nasty fight.

We regret marriage processions like this, certainly the parents of the groom and the bride would not have liked the marriage to continue in this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment